Freedom, Flexibility & Options for your hospitality business.
The Rent. Try. Buy. Solution.
- Unique finance solution for the restaurant & catering industry.
- 20 years experience of offering flexibility, freedom & options to the restaurant & catering industry.
Why Rent. Try. Buy?
- Because it allows you to save your hard earned capital.
- Allows you the option to buy in the first 12 months & a 75% reduction on the purchase price of the rent you have already paid.
What items does Silver chef fund?
- All types of restaurant & catering equipment.
- For example coffee machines, cake displays, fridges through to complete fit outs, including custom
- made equipment such as stainless steel benches, exhaust hoods & POS systems.
What does Silver chef not fund?
- They will not fund tabletop items such as flatware & drink ware etc.
Who can apply for Silver chef funding?
- Silver chef supports businesses big or small, old or new, Australia wide.
How it works
- The offer on the equipment is made on a 12 month agreement, subject to approval by Silver Chef.
- You may purchase the equipment at any time during the first 12 months & enjoy a 75% rental rebate.
- Return the equipment at the end of the 12 month agreement if no longer needed.
- Continue to rent, we simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
- Upgrade if you decide your business has outgrown the original equipment.
- Once initially approved, you are free to add additional equipment, any time up to your approved limit.
Example - Standard Option
A refundable security bond of an amount equal to 13 weeks is required with the signed agreement. A Document Fee of $195 will also apply.
Total asset value on each contract must be a minimum of $1500.00.
Standard credit criteria apply.
What’s in it for you?
- The benefits on offer to you are:
- Low weekly rental repayments
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital
- The ability to try before you buy
- Peace of mind, knowing that you are not stuck with equipment that isn't perfect for your needs
- The ability to add more equipment as your business grows
- A 12 month agreement, so you are not locked into a long term lease.
- No directors guarantees, so you don't have to put your house on the line
- 100% tax deductable rental payments
- Off balance sheet renting, meaning it doesn't affect your ability to borrow for future expansion.